Yorkshire Pudding Wrap with Beef
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Basic
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
No Ingredients Found !
- Crack 4 eggs into a measuring jug and see what level it comes to, say 200ml.
- Add milk to the same quantity so the level in the jug in this case will be 400ml now
- Add the plain flour so it comes up to the level that was with the egg so total will now be 600ml in the jug.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C and whisk the mixture thoroughly.
- Put some sunflower oil (don't use any other oil as it does not get hot enough)in to the wells of a baking tray just to cover the base. The size we used is 32cm x 25cm.
- Put the tray into the oven when it is up to temperature for 5 to 8 minutes so when the tray comes out the oil is very hot.
- Put back in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Whilst the Yorkshire Pudding is cooking, heat a frying pan and fry some onions, then add some of the leftover beef (thinly sliced) and add some of your favorite gravy (ours is onion gravy) and cook out for 5 minutes.
- Take the Yorkshire pudding out, cut in half and add some beef, onions and gravy to the Yorkshire Pudding and roll.
- Serve and enjoy!
Search site for Recipes
Baked Beans Beef Stock Cube Black Onion seeds Bread Butter Carrots Cayenne Pepper Cherry Tomatoes Chicken (cooked) Chicken Crisps Chicken Soup Chilli (Fresh) Cumin Dried Yeast Egg Flora Cusine Garam Masala Garlic Grated Carrot Lamb Mince Lettuce Milk Minced Beef Mozzarella Mushrooms Olive Oil Onion Oregano Paprika Passata Peas Pellenta Plain Flour Potato Red Onion Red Pepper Red Wine Sausages Shin Beef Strong Bread Flour Sugar Sunflower Oil Tined Tomatoes Tomato Ketchup Water