Easy Yorkshire Pudding Recipe
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Medium
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Plain Flour
- Salt and Pepper
- Sunflower Oil
- Crack and egg into a measuring jug and see what level it comes to, say 50ml.
- Add milk to the same quantity so the level in the jug in this case will be 100ml now.
- Add the plain flour so it comes up to the level that was with the egg so total will now be 150ml in the jug.
- If you want to make more, just follow the same rules, i.e. 2 eggs, measure then same quantity of milk and flour.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C and whisk the mixture thoroughly.
- Put some sunflower oil (don't use any other oil as it does not get hot enough)in to the wells of a yorkshire pudding or muffin tray just to cover the base of the well.
- Put the tray into the oven when it is up to temperature for 5 to 8 minutes so when the tray comes out the oil is very hot.
- Work quickly when the tray comes out of the oven and pour your mixture into the wells (you should see it sizzle)
- Put back in the oven for 20 minutes and you should have perfect Yorkshire Puddings.
- See our YouTube video for more info on the 'how to' tab above.
Search site for Recipes
Baked Beans Beef Stock Cube Black Onion seeds Bread Butter Carrots Cayenne Pepper Cherry Tomatoes Chicken (cooked) Chicken Crisps Chicken Soup Chilli (Fresh) Cumin Dried Yeast Egg Flora Cusine Garam Masala Garlic Grated Carrot Lamb Mince Lettuce Milk Minced Beef Mozzarella Mushrooms Olive Oil Onion Oregano Paprika Passata Peas Pellenta Plain Flour Potato Red Onion Red Pepper Red Wine Sausages Shin Beef Strong Bread Flour Sugar Sunflower Oil Tined Tomatoes Tomato Ketchup Water